Sunday 6 January 2013

For the first time

I got this strange urge that drove me into FINALLY modifying this blog of mine which has been created probably almost five months ago. I haven't been able to write in here due to the fact that I wanted to edit it to perfection (or to at least satisfy my needs) before first post.

I was supposed to write a post about Tracon in September... But that con went so badly, so wrong that I do not want to remember it.

Then I was, at first, going to go with my friend while cosplaying Persona 4's Shirogane Naoto and Kujikawa Rise. But my friend couldn't make it, so I left there on my own.

Well, I HAD my sister with me, but she only went to visit her friend and so I spent the time alone. Literally. I met with few (one I believe) my friends but it was only for a minute.

And at first I thought that I was going to be late for it. Thank god, the opening ceremony didn't start when I thought it should have, and I could so see Chotto Choco's dance performance. I think it's because of nice music that is very loud that always makes me sentimental, but I still almost cried then. In every single dance performance of theirs, I always have to suppress my crying xD Of course, the other huge factor is the dance itself. I'd love to dance like that with my friends sometime but because my knee is shit, I can't. I mean, it shifts vertically and it always feels like driving a needle through it even if I'm only walking when it happens. It doesn't hurt for long though. And I noticed that IF I have knee supporter on I actually CAN dance. Me and my sister danced dance game last time we were on a cruise and I was so happy. Now that I think about it, I'm really happy when I dance. I wonder why.

But anyway. I bought lovely things from Tracon, but before I tell about them, I'm going to share my adventure in the center of Tampere, alone, for an hour, in the downpour with the broken umbrella.
I walked around for over an HOUR trying to find Hesburger in that freaking rain. The umbrella broke little after, but thankfully it protected me from the worst rain. It had already subsided by the time it broke. I walked from Tamperehouse to Koskikeskus not finding that restaurant no matter what. At the Koskikeskus my legs were hurting like hell and I managed to shift that bad knee of mine and then I limped for a while on top of everything else.

By then I was ready to cry. So I called my mum, who was at home and asked her help in finding that cursed restaurant. I backtracked and finally found it. With long queue AND a realization that you could see Tamperehouse from it's doors. Oh yes, you just had to turn right from the front door and you would have gotten there FAST. I turned left. And nearly got lost.

The only positive thing about that con was what I bought. I bought  Black butler X and Nurarihyon no Mago 2. Also, the nicest thing was Yukionna figure from that lastly mentioned series. It is my first big figure and even now I love it so much. It was rather shocking however that the figure was broken. I noticed it a little while before we went home and I wasn't in a shape to walk back to Tamperehouse (because we were near Koskikeskus by then) so I let it go. I glued it together using my school's glue with the help of my art teacher. It isn't exactly pretty, but it holds. At least for now.

The other thing I bought (which was expensive and rather useless) was Persona 4 figure. Very small one with magnet on it's head. It was surprise box so I didn't know which I would get, but luckily I got The Protagonist without glasses. I would have liked Naoto though.

When we were going home, me and my sister, we waited on a bus at the station, some drunken old man swayed around there. We avoided him the best we could and sighed from relief when we were safely inside the bus and coming back home. We declared that we do not like Tampere, so I'm guessing we're not coming there in near future.

At home mum had made me lasagne (which I love) and I was super happy. And I was back home at... 11 p.m? About.

I was just so happy to be back at home.

And it was my worst con ever.

Here are two figures I bought. By the way, the part that was broken from Yukionna was that spoon in her hand. It was in two.

No comments:

Post a Comment