Tuesday 8 January 2013

The Christmas Eve and New Year

The Christmas Eve

For Christmas last year, it was usual and still so different from the rest. The biggest difference was that both me and mum weren't in a Christmas mood. Mum thought it a little bothersome and that she just couldn't find the strength to be as chirpy as she usually is during Christmas time. And me? I was in a seriously bad mood. When mum and my sister avoided talking to me, and mum just kept coming to speak to me about irrelevant things and finally asked if i wanted to be alone or could she just come and blab.
I replied that if I wanted to be alone, I'd close the door.

Truthfully I didn't want to be alone at that time. So I gave mum permission to speak to me.

The other different thing was that we didn't eat like we used to. I'm different in that that I hate Christmas food. Pretty much all of them. Usually on the 24th day, mum makes lasagne and me and dad eat it. But this time she didn't and instead I ate Spring rolls. It was good though.

By the way, I think my grumpiness was due to fact that I wanted so badly to go watch Rise of the Guardians again though I couldn't. I was determined to watch The Santaclaus and Witchdrum (Joulupukki ja Noitarumpu), but after I started seeing resemblances in it, I just couldn't watch it anymore.

Now about my presents that I got :D

This image is of part one of all my presents xD The four euros I got aren't there though :D

And this is part two. It hold the clothes and the Book. Those socks went well enough in my feet, except the bright red at the left. No matter how soft they are, they just simply are too small to use comfortably. Granny said when I complained that there weren't any bigger. If there AREN'T any bigger, don't buy the too small then for heaven's sake!


This is a figure (or toy) of Jack Frost from McDonald's that my sister and granny bought for me xD Yeah, I'm a really big fan of the RIse of the Guardians, so of course this and one other toy were a must.


This is the third part. It's a box made of canvas :D And inside of it is lovely balls of yarn. That yellow green is sooo soft, it feels so lovely. Also there's one pair of #4 long bambu knitting and #3 and #3,5 knitting needles for socks and the like.
The left one is very cheery and has colorful pages. I fell in love with it in Tiger, but didn't have the money to buy it. Neechan took it and bought it, because she felt sorry for my reaction or something :D There are lines inside so it's good one to write into. The left one is the second of my two fairy notebooks. I looked for screw top notebooks from Hollola, Lahti and Helsinki and found these in the last one's Sokos. I found these again in Lahti were granny bought two to me. This has pure white pages so that I can use it as a sketchbook.

This is one book that neechan didn't like so she thrusted it in my arms and said happy Christmas. I think it has a war between werewolves and vampires and my sister hates them both so... I liked it when I started, then it had the most... interesting... way to start a chapter. I hope I can read it afterwards because of it :D

This is my most expensive present. Seriously. I was with granny when she bought these. The movepack cost 59,90€ and the Sorcery 39,90€. And she bought the two of them at the same time. The sorcery was little disappointing despite the fact that it's humor was great. I played it in... 8 hours. About. I liked it, though it could have been longer (my arm is happy for it's shortness however xD)


These are the nice little things that I got. The left one is quartz and it costed about 10 €. But I just wanted one with clear  and big crystals. The right one is amethyst and it was a complete surprise. That's the third one of amethysts that I have.

The New Year's Eve

I don't have any photos of this weekend that I spent with my sister at her house. And, to be honest, there isn't much to say since I can't remember exactly what we did then xD oh! We watched both K and Kuroko no Basket that weekend. K had only 13 episodes so we started it from the beginning. We watched about 5 episodes of Kuroko no Basket's beginning and then moved to where we had earlier left off to the episode 18. She fell completely in love with the series because of it, Sanna I mean.

Our parents gave us money too, on 31st day and we were able to go McDonald's to have annual eating session xD

The rest of the evening was sooooo boring. Nothing really happened.

At midnight, we went outside to the children's park and sports field near Sanna's home and she just insisted that she wanted to play with a swing for a bit. She looked stupid and I couldn't help but laugh, but despite looking idiot, she was so happy too, so I didn't say anything. She then invented a great place for us to "sit" on, and we climbed the some kind of rope pyramid and, standing there, watched the fireworks her neighbors came to shoot.

Last year, apparently, someone had bought a fantastic firework that shot rockets for nearly a minute one after another. Sanna looked a little disappointed that we weren't able to see it this year, because she had previously just stood her mouth open because it looked so beautiful.

We didn't have to regret coming out however, since there was on like last year's this year too! It was awesome. I haven't seen in many years something so pretty. We went back in a little later and I just have to deal with her wanting to hug me. I also found one family's eye protectors and got thanks in return.
Back in we watched Asian Music Awards. We weren't happy about the fact that it was only about Koreans and not Japanese, but the guys there were so freaking hot that I couldn't help but drool. I also learned to love Super Junior because of it (and due to fact that those singers just HAD TO flirt to the camera when it zoomed on them.)

All in all, it was a nice weekend. One of the best new year's I've ever had. It would have been nicer if we had had a little more money but all's well that ends well. And I think it was nicer than normal because when we were out, Sanna seemed genuinely so happy of me being there right then that I wouldn't change it to anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment