Monday 6 May 2013

Random facts about my life at this very moment

So... I was supposed to create a new post after I got my Blippo's packet, but the first one never came when I ordered it in December and second got through in March.

It didn't have much stuff that I liked. The best things in there were V6 Voyager album and an umbrella. I got stuffed doll of Ace (One piece). Shame really, that I hate One piece over anything. Well I don't really HATE it... It just that I know myself. If I were to watch even a glimpse of the anime, I'll probably get hooked in it. Which I don't want. That's one of those series whose characters doesn't sustain any injuries or anything, and whatever they go through they won't bleed. Little different from Naruto's anime since they'll cough up blood even if they get a scratch on the arm.

But yeah...

Tomorrow is the entrance exams for clothing school... I'm a little nervous. I'll do my best in there, though I would rather go to the university which has exams later this month. But I have zero confidence in myself about getting in with a first try.

Point is I need to have at least one school which I'm accepted into because I want to go back to school.


No comments:

Post a Comment